Friday, September 16, 2016

Friday

Here's Joseph with his zoo animals. He loves playing with them dearly! When he comes over to see us he asks most of the time to play with either these or his farm animals. He came over for a short time this afternoon and he got these out and brought them into our bedroom where I was working. He gets them out and talks about what they say and their names and if they are a daddy or a mommy or a baby. Today he enjoyed the mama kangaroo and the little Joey. They were hopping all over the place! I have Friday's off from school, but I turned this into a work day for the church library. I spent quite a while this morning writing letters to families telling them about memorials given to the library or thanking the donors. Then I decided that I would write the over due letters. I just writing those before logging in to blog. I still have to print them. And, this afternoon I worked on the Sunday School lesson for Sunday that I will be teaching. Woody walked four miles this morning. He has been reading, working puzzles, and watching TV. He also did some work in the yard today. He, too has been working on a presentation for his small group for Sunday. We had yesterday pot roast leftovers for supper so I haven't had to cook today. It's still staying very hot. According to Weather Bug it got o 90 today. I guess we need those quite warm temperatures to remind us that it isn't quite Fall yet! I have stayed in trying to keep cool! Well, I need to go work on my Sunday School lesson some more as I want to have the lesson finished before our three ball games tomorrow! If I'm late blogging tomorrow evening...figure that we are still at the ball park!

No comments:

Post a Comment