Saturday, September 24, 2016

More Fall Ball

I'm blogging in between ball games. Elijah had a 4pm game and Joy and Esther have a 7pm game. After today we only have two more games for Elijah and two more for the girls. Fall ball is winding down and Fall just arrived! And, as Woody said on our way home, "The way the temperatures are we might be able to have Fall ball on into November!" Woody did his usual Saturday errands...library, Walmart, and Kroger. I put the groceries away and I'm not sure what I did with the rest of my day up until we headed off for Elijah's game. I did spend some time looking through a folder that had things in from my sixth grade year. A friend posted on Facebook about a memory and that sent me back to look at what Mother had saved from that year in school. I found several interesting things...among them some black and white photos that I took when I went on a trip with one of my friends and her parents. I did spend quite a bit of wasted time trying to set up my negative scanner...never did get it to work. Well, Woody is calling that it is time to go. Elijah's team went crazy with their hits this afternoon and won their game something like 18-1...quite a game for our team! Now we will see how Joy and Esther's game goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment