Thursday, September 15, 2016

A Happy Camper!

Esther is a very happy camper as she finally finished the dress for her doll, Noel. Isn't it pretty! She did a great job with some help from me here and there. Doll clothes are pretty tedious for such little fingers. She has learned a lot of patience...we started working on the dress before school let out for summer and today we finally put the last stitch in it. I think that both doll and doll mommy were quite pleased! While I was having school this morning, Woody went on his walk. I didn't ask him how far he walked but I think that by the time that he was away from the house that it was four miles. He is next door taking care of seven grandchildren while their parents have a date night. I got busy as soon as I finished lunch and got a pot roast going in our crock pot. We hadn't had pot roast in a very long time. I cook potatoes, carrots, and onions with the meat...so a complete meal in a pot.

No comments:

Post a Comment