Saturday, September 17, 2016

Baseball Promise

We were into Elijah's second game and it started sprinkling a little. Soon there was a beautiful rainbow. It is one of those rare occasions when I am in Tullahoma and there is a rainbow that I am able to get a picture since there were no trees surrounding me like there are at home. I decided that the first promise that came from the rainbow was that Elijah's team won both games. They were behind in the second game until the rainbow showed itself! The other promise that I got from the rainbow was that tonight's baseball games would finally end! Three games in a row was a bit much...rather hard on the back and the bleachers got really hard! The girls' team lost their game. One positive about the length of time that we were out at the ol' ball park was that the temperature was very pleasant and there was a breeze. We got to the ball park a little before four and didn't leave till almost nine. Grammy is tired! And, Goosey (Woody) said that it was about his bedtime! Woody walked four miles this morning before he headed off to do the usual Saturday errands. He went to WalMart, Kroger and the library. I washed and dried and put away a couple of loads of laundry. At the moment I'm not sure if I did anything else today or not! Memory of the early part of the day seems to have left me! I am looking forward to my recliner!

No comments:

Post a Comment