Monday, September 26, 2016

Sleepover!

Well, for some reason the blog won't let me post the pictures that I chose for tonight. I may be able to add them later. This is the big day...Isaac is finally getting to have his sleepover that he has been waiting to have for so very long. He has been pretty excited. We are up a bit late as we didn't get home from Joy and Esther's last Fall ball game. Once again their team won. Playing Fall Ball has been a good experience for them. Isaac joined us this afternoon as soon as Elijah's long time was over...as a matter of fact he was looking in the living room window a bit before Elijah's long time was over! I made a cake last night and one of the first things that Isaac and I did was ice the cake. We cut our pieces for our dessert and then took the rest of the cake next door so they could have a treat too. I'm not going to say that I fed Isaac the most nutricious supper...but it was the menu he planned...how could I resist going along with his menu!?! He wanted hotdogs, french fries, and carrots. We made carrot spirals with my new spiralizer so that was fun and he likes carrots. When he ate the pieces that didn't get spiralized he said that he could already see better! After supper we headed to the ball game. Isaac kept wondering when the game would end so we could go on with our sleepover plans. It did end and we were on our way home for a bedtime snack of popcorn and then a bath and then two stories and then teeth brushed and then tucked into bed. I think that he will be asleep quite quickly, he has had a big day! This is the first time that he has slept over here with out another sibling or two. Woody walked four miles this morning. Later in the morning he went to the Life Care Center and had Bible study with Jeff and then visited with several others there.
And, finally the pictures posted! And, since they have I will say "good night." My recliner sounds pretty good at the moment. Woody is downstairs watching the debate. I "might" stick my head in and see what is happening. But I'm just not sure that I am up to listening to it tonight! I'm sort of glad that I had other responsibilities...like Isaac this evening! I believe that Isaac is off to dream land! We have big plans for in the morning since tomorrow is his long time with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment