Friday, September 9, 2016

Another Little Pumpkin Picker!

Joseph helped Goosey (Woody) pick two more pumpkins this afternoon while I was resting. I found them outside our bedroom door when I got up from my rest...and a little boy not far away heard the door open and asked if I was going to take his picture! I grabbed my little point and shoot and he told me that I had forgotten my camera! He has gotten used to me taking pictures with the bigger camera at the ball games and didn't see the smaller one in my hand. Today is my day off from school activities and I sort of lazed around this morning...did a little reading and caught up on emails, etc. Woody went for a four-mile walk this morning. Mid morning Joseph, Isaac, Esther, and Kathy came over with a purchase that had the little ones all excited. They had been to an estate sale and found a set of zoo animals to add to the ones that we have. Isaac and Joseph stayed and played with them for a while...Joseph till almost lunch. After lunch they were back to enjoy them some more. Abigail came over after she got her school work done for the day/week and asked if she could machine embroider another design on the jean skirt that she is making. So she did that while the little boys played. Joy came in while the machine was stitching and I didn't know that she was here till her mother texted to see how many were over here! Joy came to work on a drawing that she had started this morning when she came over for a while. Joseph and Goosey went to the drugstore together to pick up a couple of prescriptions that we needed. Joseph played with the zoo animals along with the farm animals till it was almost supper time. At the moment, Woody is downstairs watching the news and I came upstairs after I finished eating and decided that I would blog a bit early for a change. We are now settling in for another quiet Friday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment