Friday, September 30, 2016

Final Friday in September

How is it that I am once again saying that it is the final day of a month?!? The year is just flying by. It seems that I just blinked since I welcomed the month of September! Definitely it feels like October weather so I guess it is time. This morning I helped Abigail a little with preparing a couple things for her slumber party. Her mama got called for jury duty and had to go this morning to the first "meeting" of this coming month's jury pool. The slumber party is happening as I type. I'm hoping that they are having a great time. I can't imagine that everyone isn't as Abigail really made lots and lots of plans for it. She was so excited. Woody changed his day around a bit and decided to do our weekend grocery shopping today rather than tomorrow. He went to Kroger and WalMart. He has also done some work out in the yard. We are now settling in for another quiet evening in this Dorrell household. And, with that the gentleman in tonight's picture bids farewell to September.

No comments:

Post a Comment