Saturday, December 10, 2016

"It's A Miracle!"

When I walked downstairs the other day and spotted the sun streaming in on the Fisher Price Manger set...shining right on baby Jesus...it reminded me of many years ago when Melany was three or four. She walked into our living room (not at our present house) and saw the sun streaming in on our manger scene that we had at the time and like this time it was shining right on baby Jesus. Her reaction was to say, "It's a miracle!" So I guess I saw a miracle of my own the other morning! I got up and went straight back to sewing. I did complete the one project last night, but had another one. I managed to get that one done but with next to no time to spare. Between the two of us we got the presents wrapped and into the box and Woody headed out the door just a little before noon. When he got to the Post Office, there were still people standing in line to mail packages...BUT the door had been locked...so we will have to wait till Monday. Woody ran his usual Saturday errands plus went to the store before those errands and bought wrapping paper and one more gift for AZ. I had to go to JoAnns this afternoon when I ran out of white felt that I needed to make another ornament. After I got home I machine embroidered another ornament for a gift. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment