Friday, December 30, 2016

Unplanned Slow Down

Early this morning when I was sitting in "my recliner," I did something to my knee...bent it too much, I guess. Anyway, it has slowed me way down. I had to set aside plans for more clean up today and have pretty much just sat around today reading and watching things on my iPad. I'm just thankful that it happened after all the Christmas activities were over. I have been icing it off and on and a little while ago I decided that I would borrow Woody's knee stabilizer. It mainly only hurts when I attempt to bend it when I am getting up out of my chair. I was thinking yesterday about getting back to doing some needlework...perhaps now is the time! We have had a fairly quiet day. Nathan and the children were busy getting the house ready for Kathy's return. She got home late this afternoon. I know that everyone is very happy to have her back. Woody has been reading, watching some TV and taking it easy today. He walked a "long four miles this afternoon. 2016 is getting closer to saying "good-bye." 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment