Friday, December 9, 2016

Sew! Sew! Sew!

I have needed the sewing angel pictured above several times today...but today definitely has gone better than yesterday. At this point in the day I am nearing the end of the main project that I have been concentrating on the last couple of days and I made another ornament. I have sewn just about all day...hardly coming up for air!Woody drove Abigail to her orthodontist appointment this morning and later in the day walked four miles today. Sometimes they walk when he takes her to her appointment, but not today...a bit too cold. When I checked sometime between 6am and 7am, it was 21 brrrrrry degrees. Woody also played with/read to/watched Isaac and Joseph...they have entertained me a bit too while I sewed. Esther had her long time with me this morning since we didn't "do school" yesterday. She cross stitched on her picture and I sewed on my project...very companionable activities. We talked some when Esther wasn't having to count her stitches! I was doing hand stitching on what I am making so no machine noises to interfere with our visiting. We listened to a Christmas CD to get in the mood for Christmas...at least it helped me get in the mood...I think that the children are in the mood with or without music! Well, back to my sewing. My goal is to have the AZ package ready to mail tomorrow...that doesn't give me many more hours since the Post Office closes at noon on Saturday. So off to continue my sewing! Woody is watching TV and reading. 'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment