Saturday, December 17, 2016

Party Preview

It has been quite a busy day. Woody started out his day by heading next door sometime between 6 and 6:30. Nathan and Kathy had prison ministry a couple of hours away from here. Five of the children were involved in a Christmas party for the children at church. Woody piled them into their vehicle and delivered them. Abigail went along to help with the party. Graham and Joy came over here. Graham helped me clean the sensor on one of my point and shoot cameras. Joy read and crocheted for a while and then helped me with rolling out a pie crust. Then they checked out the presents under the tree...especially the ones that had name tags in code. By the end of their time over here they had cracked the codes! Woody ran Saturday errands while the children were at their Christmas party. I stayed at home and made pies...they are on the counter in the background of tonight's photo. We had several deliveries today...one is the balloon bouquet that is on the kitchen table in the picture above. My siser and her family sent them to Woody for this BIG birthday. Since getting the pies made, I have been attempting to get things straightened up and ready for tomorrow's family birthday party. Woody helped me get the kitchen cleaned up after he came back home after Nathan and Kathy got back. I guess that I had better cut this short as I have a couple of floors that need attention...one needs mopping and one needs vacuuming. 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment