Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Things Seem in a Whir

Everything seems to be going in fast motion...until...I get on the laptop to blog...and then time slows down! Let's just say that the computer hasn't been very cooperative this evening. I seem to be underway finally. I started the morning out oversleeping...at least it was on a day that I have a shorter day so I was able to get Joseph's and Isaac's time in. Woody was making another batch of chex mix...we have gifted and/or eaten the first batch. Then I did a couple of things to plan another party. I'm going to have a couple of friends over next week for brunch...that took several texts back and forth, but all is set now. Then Melany called and wanted us to come to their house to celebrate Woody's birthday...but our days seem pretty full between now and Christmas Eve (when we will have our family Christmas)! In the end it was decided that they would bring lunch here on Sunday...so another party in the plans! I ran a quick errand before lunch. Then Joy came over and read. Abigail came over after Joy and sewed and read. We were making up the day she missed last week. Woody walked to and from the prayer room at church this evening. We are both settled in for the evening. I'm trying to figure out if I might have enough energy left to make another machine embroidered gift this evening. Or perhaps I should start trying to figure out what we will eat for our family Christmas gathering. 'Tis the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment