Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Sorting Away!

My picture sorting continues...just finished with August...so "just" four months to go! I think that I will make my goal of having this year's photos all sorted by January 1, 2017. When I get through with a month that means that I have them saved in two different places...hoping not to lose them if one of the external drives goes bad...surely they won't both go bad at the same time! Graham came over this morning and put together Joy and Esther's sewing table...except...holes didn't line up correctly on two of the pieces. I had to call the company and they are sending replacement parts. Several of the children have been in and out today playing with some of the things that they got that stay over here (the pickle present gifts stay at our house). Woody stayed for a while next door this afternoon. Not long after he got back home, he called up the stairs that he was heading to the prayer room at church. That was his walk for the day--to and from the prayer room. We worked hard on getting through paper, boxes, etc. so they could go out in the trash and recycle for tomorrow's pick-up. We had lots of cardboard boxes, containers, etc. that we needed to knock down for recycle pick-up...and I didn't want them hanging around till next week. Several of the neighbor grandchildren helped Goosey (Woody) carry them to the curb. We are settled in for the evening...enjoying the down time after the pre Christmas rush!

No comments:

Post a Comment