Friday, December 16, 2016

Tying Up Loose Ends?

We are trying to get things done. Woody has been wrapping presents...most names on tags are in some form of a code...wonder how long it will take to figure out who the recipient is! I continued today finishing up my sewing. I machine embroidered five ornaments today. I "think" that I finished with the last ornament for this Christmas just a few minutes ago. I still have to make them into ornaments but at least they are machine embroidered. The rest is pretty much hand sewing that I can do when I am relaxing in "my chair." Woody ran errands on his walk today...mailed a package at the Post Office for me and made a stop at the public library. Several of the neighbor grandchildren came over this afternoon. Joy came over to finish some Christmas presents. Joseph sat on my lap for a while and watched the sewing machine "draw pictures" really fast! Tomorrow we will be busy...more about that tomorrow evening! I hope that I can say that I have birthday pies all baked when I blog tomorrow night! 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment