Thursday, December 22, 2016

Wrapping and Cooking All the Way!

Tonight's title is what I have been doing all day...humming those words rather than "laughing and singing all the way!" Yesterday Woody shopped for our family Christmas "feast." When he got home, Esther and I sorted the ingredients according to recipe. And, I did a little preliminary preparation. We spent the evening at First Baptist...Woody greeting visitors to Bethlehem and I scurried around taking pictures...mostly I stayed inside and took pictures of the juggling. We had a gorgeous night and another is forecast for tonight and also for tomorrow night. I can't remember when we have had three nights of A Night in Bethlehem when it didn't rain at least one of them. We are preparing to head back in a little while. Woody headed over to Shelbyville this morning to buy one last gift. I stayed home and got ready to wrap the last of the gifts that we are giving. After lunch Esther came over and she made a gelatin salad that the kids will be very happy she made! I am in the process of finishing the salad that I had slated for me to make today...something has to cool before I can complete it. Hope that I can get it made before we need to head off to church. Tomorrow will be a VERY busy day...final push to be ready by 8am on Saturday (Alex has set the time as he needs to head off with his girlfriend to her family.). We'll see if we can get everyone here by 8 on Saturday!Woody had managed to walk is four-mile goal both yesterday and today. I am running around like a chicken with its head cut off!!! 'Tis the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment