Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Pearl Harbor Day 2016

It has been a busy day...though, I look back on it and wonder just what I did as I don't seem to have accomplished a lot! Oh, well, that is just the way it goes at this time of the year. We had a partial day of school...so I should have been to accomplish something with my extra time! Woody did our Wednesday errands. He now goes to two grocery stores on Wednesday--Kroger and Aldis. He also made some other stops on his outing including getting a hair cut. I did spend a little time at the church library today. I went in and mainly did maintenance...checking in, checking out, and shelving. As soon as I was done with that I headed off to check on a couple of things that I needed to buy. I looked at something for my nephew in AZ, but wasn't totally sold on what I found. Goosey (Woody) and three of the neighbor gtandchildren left a while ago for the youth Sunday School Christmas party. So came home without a gift...just something to ponder. I did make an order today...several more grandchildren taken care of for Christmas...as long as they get delivered on time! Woody is a teacher in the youth department at church and I can't believe it but three of our neighbor grandchildren are now classified as youth. How could that be?!? I have done a little of this a little of that during the day. At the moment I am very sleepy...blog may not make sense! But I really need to get busy on the sewing project for my niece in AZ. Last night I just got everything ready to get started today...but so far...not a stitch has been sewn on that project. I'm hoping that I will come back alive in a few minutes and get going on it this evening. 'Tis the Season...and days are running out to get things ready especially if they have to be shipped to AZ and get there prior to Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment