Saturday, December 9, 2017

"Angels on High!"

Angels on high means to me, at the moment, lots of climbing up and down the step ladder!  I decided today that I would finish up the dining room before I went back to decorating the tree.  And, to get angels out I needed to pack up things that were on the dining room table so I would have room to put my angels out so I could pick and choose which ones I wanted where!  The packing up took quite a bit of time and by the time I had that done my energy level had run down.  So I am not as far as I wanted to be.  I am determined that I will finish the "angels on high" before I sleep tonight!  This picture is rather crooked...I was trying to keep the reflection out of the glass on the doors so I guess to compensate I ended up tipping the camera more than I realized...and didn't want to take the time to try to straighten it in my software!

Woody went to the public library and then to the hospital.  The patient he was trying to visit had been dismissed...glad that he got to go home.  Later in the day he walked four miles.  It has been a pretty chilly day.  It never got out of the 30's.  Brrrrrrr!  I stayed in and kept warm.  I am trying to finish a book when I take my breaks...so sometimes my breaks last longer because I want to keep reading!  I have been looking for some pictures for Melany today, too.  Yesterday Melany got contacted about the death of her best friend in grade school and high school.  She is planning to go to the funeral and I think wants these pictures to share with her friend's sister.  So sad to hear of deaths like this.  When the deaths occur amongst my generation, it's not as surprising...but hearing about deaths in my children's generation makes me really stop and think.  A sad time for that family and her friends.

Something keeps going through my mind today...two weeks from today is the day that we are having our family Christmas gathering.  Oh, my...the time is getting short...and there is still a lot to do!  I guess I had better head down and assist some more angels in their flight to the top of the china cabinet! 'Tis the season!

Here's tonight's barn photo:

No comments:

Post a Comment