Friday, December 8, 2017

He Shopped Till He Dropped!

Carolyn, Marie and I all agreed that all this barn needed was a Christmas tree in the back of the red truck and it would be the perfect Christmas barn!

Woody has been busy doing our weekly grocery shopping.  He stayed gone a long time today...one might think that we were getting ready for Christmas!  While he was doing the grocery shopping, I managed to get the kitchen cleared of all non-Christmas items that needed to be packed away till after Christmas.  That way Woody had a clear table to pile his bags on when he got home.  He came in with lots of bags and I set to work putting the groceries away.  Woody headed to his recliner to rest after his long shopping trip.  He said that he saw lots of folk that he knew.  After he rested and ate a late lunch, he headed out again to mail something for me, pick up prescriptions for me, and buy the last items that he needs to make Chex Mix.

I continue to decorate.  I am starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel...mainly Christmas tree in the living room and angels on top of the china cabinet in the dining room.  I finished the shadow box in the family room...so family room complete.  I cleared the kitchen table and got the decorations that I wanted on the table...kitchen complete.  I have interspersed packing up everyday items and putting Christmas items out and putting ornaments on the tree. My head is sort of spinning!

Here's a picture of some of my helpers yesterday!  'Tis the Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment