Monday, December 4, 2017

"Beginning to Look a BIT Like Christmas!"



Since it is looking a little more like Christmas around the house, I will choose some more red "Christmasy" barn photos for tonight's blog.  I had a usual Monday morning of school with the neighbor grandchildren.  Abigail had her long time and completed another zipper bag.  She made this one for a friend for a Christmas present.  After school I got busy again on decorating for Christmas.  Isaac helped me for a while this afternoon.  He does enjoy getting into all the boxes and then delivering them to the correct room.  We unpacked quite a bit.  I also started packing away everyday decorations in the boxes that the Christmas came out of.  Quite a process!  I guess that it will all get done...eventually.  

Woody did a lot of coming and going today.  This morning he went to Life Care to have Bible study with Jeff and then visited with other friends who reside there. After lunch he went to see one of his deacon family members to take him some church literature.  The deacons do that monthly to those who no longer are able to get out and come to church.  After he was home for a little while, he headed off on a four-mile walk.  And, his final trip out was to Monday night prayer meeting.  He just returned from that.   

I think that means that we are settled in for the rest of the evening.  Woody will probably read and watch TV tonight.  I plan to do a little more with our decorations...but energy level is going down steadily!  'Tis the season!



No comments:

Post a Comment