Wednesday, February 7, 2018

A Brrrrrrrrry Wednesday!


 Here's Joseph working with the movable alphabet and the sandpaper sounds.  I remembered to take a camera into the school room today.

We had a usual schedule for school this morning.  Joseph came for his preschool time, then Isaac came for his kindergarten time, and then Elijah, Abigail, and Joy came to read with me.  Esther had her long time.  She cross stitched for a while and then we went downstairs and read some more in her book and finished it! She and Joy have both read all three books in the Princess Academy Series.

After lunch I went to the church to work in the library.  There wasn't a lot to do today.  Donna and I did regular maintenance = checked books in and out and then shelved the ones that had come back and then we straightened the shelves.  When I got home Woody was gone on his daily four-mile walk.  I got Joy's
 top and headed to the quilt store to find the perfect fabrics for the back and the binding and got quilting thread.  I've got the pieces of fabric ready to be washed so they will be ready when she has her next sewing time.

Woody was back home from his walk when I got home.  We had leftovers from last night's meal for our supper this evening...an easy fix for me!

We had rain during the night and then some more this morning. After the rain passed through, we were left with nippy temperatures...even more nippy due to the wind.  I was glad to get back home and settle in for the rest of the afternoon and now evening. Last night I pulled out a sampler to work on...I was in the mood to do a little needlework.  I think that I will go work some more on it this evening.  Woody is watching TV and reading.  We're looking forward to the start of the Winter Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment