Thursday, February 1, 2018

Hello, February!

No picture tonight.  I am next door sitting with grandchildren...so I won't take the time to select a picture tonight.  We had our regular day of school for Thursday...well...sort of.  In the end Joy had her long time as Elijah and Esther were heading off with their mom and dad.  Joy worked some more on her quilt.  She is getting close to finishing the piecing of the quilt top.  Then we will have to select a backing fabric and then make a quilt sandwich so I can quilt it on my sewing machine. She might have a quilt before winter's end. Time will tell! Woody walked this morning while I was having school with the children.  He wanted to beat the rain.  It has rained part of the afternoon...and now it is SNOWING!  The kids are all excited seeing the flakes come down in the night sky...hoping for snow on the ground when they wake up in the morning!

Isaac spent some time over here this afternoon.  He was looking for a paying job.  He is trying to save his money so he can buy some technology item.  He vacuumed the stairs for me.  He was going to sweep the front walkway for Goosey (Woody) but it started to rain so he will do that on a dry day.  Abigail cooked supper tonight and Goosey and I ate over there.  Everyone is settling in for a quiet evening.  The two youngest are heading up to bed...Joy is getting them to brush their teeth and then will get them into bed.  I read them bedtime stories and then we had a bedtime snack that Abigail and Joy made.  Woody is home watching TV, reading, working puzzles, etc. He's really having a peaceful evening with even me around!

No comments:

Post a Comment