Friday, February 16, 2018

Here Kitty, Kitty!


















  Here's Woody getting acquainted with Esther's kitties.  He's holding Peaches.  That's Georgia in the basket and then in the last photo Peaches is looking at us and Georgia is getting a drink.  Woody is trying to get them matched up with their names!

Woody walked his four miles this morning fairly early to keep out of the rain.  He ran errands with a friend this morning who needed a ride.So he got a late start for our weekly grocery shopping.  While he was off running errands and grocery shopping I decided that it was a good time to wipe off the refrigerator shelves, etc....a good job done at least till the next spill!  I got started on a sewing project, but didn't get very far as Abigail needed a ride to go see if she could find some jeans.  So we headed off.  I am pleased to say that she did find two pair that fit her. She's happy too!

Our laptop got worked on and was ready to be picked up after lunch.  So I am back to using the laptop to write the blog.  Last night I posted a picture of the dwarf irises...but it wasn't the photo that I took yesterday of the iris...instead I scrolled back through photos that I had already used on the blog and found one of the dwarf iris...the only way that I can get a photo onto the blog using my iPad.  Woody was pretty happy to be able to print off his daily crossword puzzles once again!  So "our" computer geek has us back in business once again...he's trying hard to keep this one working...I still want this one to be used mainly for my sewing and photos from my current cameras and not much else so it will stick around for as long as possible.  I think that Woody may be thinking in the direction of getting a computer for himself...time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment