Friday, February 9, 2018

Friday Summarized!

Friday is upon us again...as a matter of fact, it is close to being behind us...my how the days fly by.  I had big plans for today...not sure what happened to the plans, but I guess I did other things than what I had planned.  I started to say that it was a usual school day...but wait...today is my day off from school.  Isaac came over mid morning and stayed till lunch...he played and we even read another story out of his new reader.  Woody did our Friday grocery shopping at three stores: Aldis, WalMart, and Kroger.  Isaac was over here when he got home so Isaac helped me put the groceries away...he does my "low down jobs" = putting away the canned goods on the low shelves.  That really is a big help!  Woody went for his 4-mile walk after lunch.  Abigail came over to pick out fabric for her next mug pencil holder cover.  We had to dig through a lot of scraps before she found just what she wanted to use.  She got the pieces cut out and the fleece fused onto one of the pieces.  So she is set to start the sewing the next time that she comes over.  She's going to attempt this one with as little of my help as possible!  Elijah popped in to ask me to do something but I told him that his oldest sister had asked for my presence first!!!!  Not long after that Isaac and Joy showed up. They occupied their time in the school room using the Osmo interactive app for my iPad.  At some point I realized that we didn't have anything for supper...leftovers are all gone!  So I made one of our favorite pasta sauces. We ate just a bit later than usual since I got a rather late start.  I am attempting to blog early so I can go watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment