Saturday, February 24, 2018

Early Celebrating!


Look who will be sixteen in just a few days!  It doesn't seem possible that sixteen years have passed since I first heard his cry over the telephone shortly after he was born!  The family celebrated his birthday tonight.  And, of course, fun was had by all!

Woody made his weekly visit to the public library.  He didn't take a walk today since he is still coughing, but he did work in the gardens some more today.  It's so nice to things blooming.  The temps today really feel like spring is approaching.  There is the feel in the air of storms to come. It is predicted that during the night we could have some severe weather...I'm hoping not too severe.

I made potato soup this afternoon...it was almost too hot for soup, but the temps are supposed to drop down a bit lower after this front goes through.

Woody just announced that the skating exhibition has started so guess I will go get the last serving of ice skating for a while!  I have enjoyed the Olympics but I am ready for them to end.  Ready to go back to not watching so much TV in the evenings!  I have made more progress on my Cottey memory book.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment