Monday, February 26, 2018

Spring Break!

The neighbor grandchildren are on Spring Break this week so I am foot loose and fancy free!  I decided that today was a good day to get underway with the quilting on the throw that Joy quilted.  So far it is going well.  I can only do it for so long and then I have to take a break...though sometimes it is hard to stop and I go too long and then need to go rest my shoulders and neck!

Woody went to the Life Care this morning.  He missed his visit with his friend, Eric.  Eric had surgery last week and isn't back from the hospital yet.  Though they did tell Woody that he was doing so well that they thought he would be back in a day or so...good news!  Woody also walked four miles this afternoon.  He continues to gather documents, forms, etc. together so he can prepare our taxes.  He is presently at The Furnace Room prayer meeting.  I expect that he will be home soon.  Then we will settle in for another quiet evening.  I think that I will go do a little more quilting before I call it quits tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment