Saturday, February 10, 2018

Rainy Saturday

We have had rain, rain, rain...and then...some more rain today.  It has been too rainy to go out and check the rain gauge to see how much we have gotten!  There are huge puddles all over the yard...very soggy underfoot.

Woody made his weekly trip to the public library this morning and then a little later went to the Life Care Center to attempt to hand out Valentines to all the residents...112.  He asked the neighbor grandchildren to make Valentine cards for all 112 and they DID!  He got a lot handed out today and will attempt to deliver the rest when he goes on Monday.  He has five of the residents that he met today wanting him to come back to visit with them because they have no family in the area.

I have had a busy day...I did a lot of what I had planned to do yesterday and then added some more onto that.  I vacuumed and dusted our room.  And then I decided that I wanted to clean out the drawers in the nightstand.  I have thrown some stuff away and managed to consolidate the rest into two drawers leaving me with one drawer to put my cameras in...that gets them off the top of the nightstand...looks better and is probably better for them to not be out in the open gathering dust.

The internet is acting a bit crazy today...maybe due to the wet conditions?  So I won't make this very long in case I lose it all when I go to post it!  I'm off to watch the Olympics. Well, as of 7:09pm...it won't post.  I will come back in a while and attempt to post it again.  I'm just hoping that it has been saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment