Monday, February 5, 2018

Monday Mumblings

Pretty much a usual Monday...school this morning.  Abigail had her long time and finished another mug cover/pencil holder.  This afternoon I did some general sewing related things...but no sewing...looking up things and watching a couple of sewing videos.  I did finish my tea cozy yesterday.  I'm really pleased with it.  It really keeps the tea warm in my teapot for quite a lengthy period of time...nice to bring up a pot of tea in the afternoon and still have it nice and warm several hours later!  I think that I will enjoy this...especially in the evenings.

Woody went to Life Care this morning.  He had Bible study with Jeff and then visited with Eric and a couple of other members of our church.  Later in the day he took a walk...back to his urologists to give him the lab reports and the CT reports that I printed out.  That way the doctor will have them prior to Woody's next appointment.  Woody is at The Furnace Room prayer meeting at church this evening.


No comments:

Post a Comment