Thursday, February 8, 2018

Another Thursday


Another Thursday and another week of school with the grandchildren is behind me.  The weeks go by so fast!  Today we had our usual Thursday schedule.  Elijah did science experiments during his long time...he made silly putty and went fishing for ice cubes using string and salt.  He had fun!

Woody accomplished a major goal today...I think that it was a goal for both of us.  ALL the Christmas boxes are back in the Christmas closet!  Woo!  Hoo!  This afternoon I vacuumed the hall and also managed to push the vacuum through a couple more rooms upstairs.  I hope to finish the vacuuming upstairs tomorrow.  Woody did tell me not to open the Christmas closet doors...if I do that I am responsible for putting back in what falls out!  At the moment "out of sight is out of mind!"  I hope that I don't find anything else that needs to go in the closet.  The other day I found something else Christmas that I had overlooked while undecorating.  Wonder if I will find something else!

After lunch, Woody headed off for his walk.  He went back to his urologist for a follow-up.  I began to get a bit concerned when he hadn't gotten home and it was after five!  But he made it back home around 5:30.  He was one of the last patients to be seen today.  Looks like there will be another doctor referral in his near future.

Tonight we ate leftovers again, but this time I added a baked potato that I cooked in the air fryer...cooked very well in that appliance.

Well, Woody just came to tell me that the men's short program in skating was about to start...so guess I will head downstairs to watch a bit of Winter Olympics.  I am so glad that we now get NBC.  For years we weren't able to watch much of the Olympics because NBC's signal didn't come in here.  Glad that this year we will be able to watch at least some of the Olympics.

No comments:

Post a Comment