Tuesday, February 20, 2018

My Least Favorite Thing to Do!

Tonight's photo gives a "hint" as to where I went today...the dentist...not exactly my choice of places that I like to go...I have a real fear of dentists that my logical self can't talk me out of!  But I survived...now as for the tooth that I had him look at...well, that won't survive.  He has referred me to an oral surgeon because of the location of the tooth and the fact that he figures that it will break when it is pulled.  Also there is a chance that the roots go up into a sinus cavity and that could cause a problem but a oral surgeon would be able to take care of that problem if it should occur.  There...I have said it...now I will forget about it till I have the appointment made with the oral surgeon...then my anxiety will probably go up again till it is over!

I had school this morning...a typical Tuesday.  Joy had her long time and got the back to her quilt sewn together.  We have started making the quilt sandwich...the quilt back is on the bottom, then the batting...we have smoothed that out.  I have been clipping threads on the quilt top before it is layered on top of the batting.  It won't be long till it gets brought upstairs to the sewing room and the quilting can get underway.  After school was over, Woody became my chauffeur for the afternoon.  First he drove me to the Drivers' Licensing place.  I needed to renew my license before my birthday and needed to get a new picture (oh, boy!). That little errand took about an hour.  Then we came home and I stewed till it was time for my dental appointment.  Woody has worked off and on raking leaves on the side of our front yard...he did some raking in the morning and then some more prior to my appointment.  He drove me to my appointment (just couldn't go it alone! My phobia about dentists is that bad!).  We came home and it was time for supper.  We had leftover chili...think that it was better tonight!  Abigail came over a little while ago to finish up a sewing project that she has been working on because she missed her sewing time yesterday since they were on the road.  While Abigail was sewing, Woody left to walk to the prayer room at church.  Woody has been on the go today!

I guess I will go "chill out" watching some Olympic ice skating and other winter sports after my stressful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment