Wednesday, January 31, 2018

My View: Super Blue Blood Moon

This picture is nothing to write home about...except...that I actually got up and tried to capture it a little after 6am this morning.  This was how I saw the super blue blood moon from our bedroom window.  Last night before setting my alarm I read and/or heard that it would be in the northwest sky this morning...and that happens to be a direction that I can see from one of our windows.  And, I am glad that I rose when I did as it wasn't very long till it was out of my sight due to the trees...but for a few moments it was high enough in the sky to see it through just branches...and I could see that the eclipse had started.  I was happy to have gotten this much...especially when you consider the vast number of trees in our area.

I had a usual Wednesday school day.  Today was Esther's long time.  She worked some on her cross stitch picture and then we read some more in the book that she and I are reading together.  After lunch, I headed to the church library. Donna and I did maintenance and then we got a book order ready.

While I was at church, Woody went for his walk.  I'm not sure how far he walked as he decided to walk to his new local urologist.  He made an appointment this morning and they needed paper work filled out before his appointment next week, so he went to do that, but ended up seeing the doctor because they had had a cancellation.

After he got home, I spent some time on the computer trying to get copies of Vanderbilt lab reports from yesterday that his new doctor wants to see.  I managed to find them on Vanderbilt's new medical web pages and also managed to print them out.  We are still waiting for the reports from his scans yesterday.  Dr. Wyman suggested that Woody  see a urologist because his creatinin levels continue to rise.  Today's doctor seems to think that the problem might arise from a kidney stone that isn't moving but might be blocking things...that is the reason that he would like to see yesterday's scans to see if he can spot a stone.  I will see what I can do to get a copy of the scans to him.  He made a statement to Woody that his office has trouble getting Vanderbilt to send patient records to them.  We'll see about that!  I will work on getting Vandy records to Tullahoma...if need be! It would be nice if Woody didn't have to go through another scan since he goes through so many as it is!

I guess with this blog I will bid January good-bye and say "I'll "see" you next in February!"

No comments:

Post a Comment