Saturday, January 13, 2018

Progress!


 What may look like a mess to you...looks like progress to me!  I am starting to get surfaces cleared off.  At one time today all the angels that had been on top of the china cabinet were all on the dining room table...now most of them have been boxed up and the rest are just waiting for me to find the boxes that I can tuck them away in.  The bookcase in the living room has all the Williamsburg Christmas items taken off and just the things that stay there all year round are there now...waiting for me to find the rest of what will join them.  I found the bells that go on the narrow shelf on the bookcase just a little before coming upstairs to blog...so perhaps I will go down do that task this evening.  The kitchen table has all the Christmas items that have resided above the cabinets this holiday season...again...most of them have already been tucked away in a box...the rest are just waiting for me to find the box that they go in.  I still haven't come across the box with the rest of the Precious Moments nativity boxes in it...but eventually I know that I will come across that box and they will be quickly boxed up and put away.  The piles are growing taller and wider in the upstairs hall...a good sign that things are progressing.

Woody waited for it to warm up this morning before going to the library...still in the 20's when he went. The high was only 23 today according to Weather Bug. He has worked puzzles, challenged the computer to Scrabble, helped clean up the kitchen after I made chicken tenders for our lunch, and watched some football on TV.  It was too cold for a walk today.  I got my exercise climbing up and down the step ladder and up and down the stairs carrying boxes.  I have taken several rests to recover from all my activity!  Slowly but surely..!


No comments:

Post a Comment