Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Last Day to be Silly & 5!

Here's Isaac on his last day to be a silly five-year-old!  He is pretty excited about celebrating his birthday tomorrow!  Party! Party!

I had a usual Tuesday of school.  Joy had her long time and got back to piecing her quilt.  It is starting to grow!  I had planned to head off right after lunch to go shopping for Isaac's birthday present, but a task had to be performed on the car before I could leave.  So I waited patiently...in other words took a short nap.  Woody walked to the barbershop to get a haircut and to the pharmacy to pick up a prescription...his walk for the day.  When Nathan got back, he aired up the tires and I took off.  I had not a clue as to what to get Isaac.  It is so hard to come up with a good birthday present when it is so close to Christmas!  But I did manage to find something that I think he will be happy with...he will be happy as long as there is a present from us!  I came back home and sat down to rest and took another nap.  We had leftover chili for supper so I didn't have to put forth any effort for that other than push a button on the microwave!  I have another box out and keep forgetting to get the Christmas item that goes in it.  I guess I will close and go down and get it while I am thinking about it! Slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment