Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Busy Wednesday!

Six of our seven neighbor grandchildren had school with me this morning...a usual Wednesday school day over here.  Today was Esther's Grammy long time.  She continues to work on a cross stitch picture.  She is beginning to pick up speed with it.  She made quite a bit of progress today.  I ate a quick lunch and then headed to the church to work in the library with Donna and Fran.  We managed to get books checked in, checked out, returned books shelved, and some new books added to the computer.  Then we looked through a book catalog trying to make some selections to purchase.  While I was at the library, Woody went on a four-mile walk.  It wasn't super cold...BUT the wind really added to the chill factor!  Woody was back home when I got home.  I almost immediately got busy making our supper--ChunkyTomato with Italian Sausage Pasta Sauce served over linguine.  It sounded good when I started, but by the time that it was ready to be eaten, I no longer felt like eating.  I think that I had just gotten over tired from go, go, going today.  I came upstairs put the heating pad on my back and reclined a bit in my chair and covered up with my fleece throw...and just rested for about an hour.  I don't think that I really slept...maybe dozed a bit.  But by the time I got back up I felt much better and did go down and make myself a small plate of pasta and sauce...and it did taste good.  I haven't had time today to do any undecorating of the tree...there's always tomorrow! Slowly but surely!

No comments:

Post a Comment