Friday, January 5, 2018

Two Peas in a Pod!

Woody and I both have felt better!  Woody started having an ear ache today so decided to go back to urgent care.  He got a shot and a prescription for an antibiotic...messed up sinuses, again...or perhaps still?  He did make our weekly grocery run this morning.  I am still coughing.  I had him get me more cough medicine and cough drops and allergy medicine...the bag he brought me back should do something to deal with what ails me!  I didn't sleep the best last night and when I finally did get to sleep I ended up sleeping in a bit later than usual this morning and I have felt sleepy most of the day and have dozed off and on. I haven't even felt like reading today. Sometime in the night I coughed so hard that I really hurt a rib...so sometime in the night I found a pillow that I could tuck into the belt on my robe so I can use it to cushion my coughs.  I am hoping that I haven't cracked a rib...I have done that in the past due to coughing so hard.  I have been psyching myself up to start undecorating and actually did put an item into a box and brought it upstairs to put in the hallway to await being put back into the Christmas closet...eventually.  I have gotten out another box from the Christmas closet so I guess it is starting to be official that I have started to undecorate!  It is a long process...but at least it is started.  I won't be setting any records in getting it undone since my energy level is still pretty low!  And, a lot of trips up and down the stairs aren't exactly what I feel like making currently.  So hopefully "slow and steady will "eventually" win the race!"

No comments:

Post a Comment