Saturday, January 6, 2018

Six Days In

When thinking of a title for tonight's blog, I was thinking about it being the 6th of January...so we are six days into the new year...and after I wrote the title I realized that it had another meaning for me...six days in the house with this "crud" that I have gotten.  I am still coughing but thanks to the cough medicine, it is much better today...not as many "bad" coughing spells.

Woody is feeling better today. His ear isn't hurting.  He chose the warmest time of the day and walked to the public library for his walk of the day.  The rest of the day he has spent quietly inside working crossword puzzles, watching football, and reading.

I spent time "kitchen dreaming."  I looked up products on the internet that I might like to have in our kitchen.  I am determined to get up enough nerve this year to renovate the kitchen.  But when I start looking...trying to make some decisions, it just becomes overwhelming!  Today I looked at different types of cabinets and counter tops.  Speaking of the kitchen...just before coming in to blog, I found the box that has kitchen shadow box items stored in it.  I think that I will go do something in the kitchen...move the Christmas items out of it and put back the everyday items.  That will be another step towards undecorating.  I packed up several more things today...but so far there really hasn't been a dent made in the decorations...but I have started...a move in the right direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment