Friday, January 12, 2018

Temps Down Again

Woody knew what was supposed to happen with the temperatures throughout the day so he chose to go on his walk around 7am.  It was 55 degrees when he left and by the time he got back (before 9), it had already dropped down to 41 degrees.  And, before he left for the grocery store around 10:30,  it had dropped another ten degrees.  Right now according to WeatherBug it is 21 degrees...but "feels like" 8 degrees!  I think that I will stay inside my warm house!  We got spoiled the last couple of days when it got into the 50's and even 60's.  We never got any ice or snow...I guess there is still a chance that we might get some snow in the night.  Woody said that the grocery store shelves were about wiped clean...a phenomenon that happens in our air once snow or ice is even whispered by a weatherman!

I haven't gotten a lot accomplished today...at not what I had hoped.  More Christmas has been tucked away and I even started undecorating the tree...one box packed back up with ornament boxes...probably around 25 or the 750 or so that are on the tree!  Again...slowly but surely!  Woody bought chicken breasts at the store so I skinned and deboned them and made liquid gold (chicken stock) with the bones.  I'm planning on making chicken noodle soup tomorrow or the next day. I'm hoping that chicken soup will be good for what ails me...still not feeling all that great!  I also began gathering my thoughts for the Sunday School lesson for Sunday.  So I did accomplish a little something...but never felt like sitting down at my sewing machine as I had hoped to do.

1 comment: