Tuesday, April 23, 2019

A Two-Game Tuesday



This evening we had two softball games.  Woody and were chauffeured to the ball field!  Abigail drove us and it wasn't to scary!  She's really doing quite well for such a new driver!  Esther's team won handily and Joy's team lost by a couple of runs.  Both were good games and both girls scored a run!

Woody worked in the yard.  He mowed and worked in the gardens.  He just dropped me off after the game and headed for the prayer room at church.

I am back in communication with our contractor.  I have been given the task of choosing the kitchen appliances.  I wanted to go by the contractor's showroom prior to looking at appliances, but I was too late this afternoon.  So I went on and looked at appliances and think that I have "sort of" decided what I want.  The appliance salesman is supposed to call me with more information that I need in the next day or so.  I will also try to get into the contractor's showroom to choose the stain for my cabinets and also look at countertop colors.  Maybe we are getting closer to a start day?  Time will tell!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment