Thursday, April 18, 2019

Thursday


Esther has the later softball game time this evening so I decided that I would blog prior to the game.  I'm wondering if we will get the whole game in as there are storms coming this evening...hopefully they will hold off and the game can be played.

Woody ran some errands this morning.  Running them today shortens his time out tomorrow when he runs errands for his friend and us.  I had school this morning.  It was Isaac's time for long time with me.  Lately he has opted to "build" while I read to him out of the chapter book that we are reading together.

When it was time to go work in the library after lunch, I dropped Woody off at the car repair place so he could pick up our Taurus.  We are once again a two-car family.  After dropping him off, I headed on to the church to work with Donna and Fran for several hours. We got a lot accomplished with the two new orders of books that we are working on.  I came home to find Woody sitting on the front porch.  He had gotten locked out of the house when he got home from picking up the car.  He had done some mowing while I was gone and some porch sitting.  He got another tomato plant planted in the upside-down garden that Abigail gave him for Christmas.  I fixed supper after I rested for a few minutes and now we are about to head to the softball field. I guess I had better grab a camera or two and my stadium seat and get ready to head off.

No comments:

Post a Comment