Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday Travels



We traveled by interstate to get to Vanderbilt, but came home by a country road...even managed to capture several barns.  The Vandy visit was pretty routine...except for lack of labs...which about got us in trouble!  Because he didn't have to have labs we skipped that waiting room and realized just before it was time for his appointment that he didn't have a Vandy clipboard and thus he probably wasn't registered even though he had had his CT scan.  He hurriedly, as much as he can hurry, headed to sign in in the other waiting room.  He was called in pretty quickly once he got back from registering.   And, Dr. Wyman came in very promptly.  The scan results hadn't been sent in to Dr. Wyman so he will be calling with the results in the next couple of days.  He felt like everything was fine and had us make an appointment six months away.  We will cancel the appointment in July when we hear that the scans are okay.

We chose a new way to come home since the entrance ramp to the interstate was so backed up.  It was a very pleasant drive through the TN countryside.  It took a bit longer...but there is no telling how long it would have taken the way the interstate was creeping along...so we may have still come out ahead!  

Once back in Tullahoma, we stopped at Lowe's and I ran in to get two more plants.  I thought that the man in front of me at the cash register was helping me set down my plants...instead he paid for them! I guess it was a "pay it forward" moment.  What a nice serendipity!  Those two plants should flourish due to kindness!  I planted them after we ate supper.  While I was planting Woody headed off to the prayer room at church.  He has just returned.  So I guess that means we are now back in our nest ready to settle in for the evening.  Another quiet one I'm sure—typical for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment