Monday, April 15, 2019

Happy Tax Day?

I'll go back to some of my new barn photos on this mid month/tax day.  Can you believe that we are already half-way through April...and that it has been a year since last tax day?!?

I had a busy morning with school.  Joy worked on her Africa picture, but hasn't finished it yet so I will wait to post her creation...she didn't do rhinos!  But it is an animal... very tall animal!  Once school was finished and I had lunch I rested for a few minutes...read a little more in one of the new books that came in the last order.  I have already finished one of those books and and am closing in on the finish of the one I'm reading now. After resting, I headed into the other upstairs bathroom and decided that it was the day to pop open the paint can and get the painting out of the way.  Just a little while ago, I made the last roll with the paint roller and I can say the painting is finished.  So my goal of having the bathrooms painted before new flooring has been met.  Now to get the contractor to get started!  Starting to not be patient!  I'm ready to get the show on the road!

Woody got an appointment to get the green car worked on.  Nathan and Graham have done as much as they can and now the rest we will leave up to a mechanic.  At least the car will start now.  It hasn't been able to start for some time.  Woody is still at Monday night Furnace Room prayer meeting.  Elijah and Isaac have been over here while the rest of their family are gone hither and yon.  Looks like Nathan is back as Esther just came over and she and Joy had been at softball practice.  So looks like the family is starting to return...and sounds like Elijah and Isaac just went out the door.  So all is quiet on my western front at the moment!

Tomorrow we will be heading out early as Woody has an appointment with his infectious disease doctor at Vanderbilt.  Hopefully since it is an early appointment we can get in and out quickly...time will tell!  Woody is home, two children have been back to get popcorn to pop for an evening snack next door, and now I'm going down to lock the doors for the night!

No comments:

Post a Comment