Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday

I started out the day sanding the places that I sparkled yesterday.  Then it was clean up that mess with the vacuum and wipe off the walls again.  I taped on both sides of the channel that the caulk line would be run and finally I was able to do the caulking.  I got the tub/shower insert caulked around and in this bathroom the vanity counter top needed caulking around it.  Oops...ran out during that part of the job.  Hopped in the car and just made it to the paint store before it closed at noon.  Came back and finished it before the part I had done started drying too much.  Got all the tape pulled off and now it is curing.  I considered starting to paint on walls where there was no caulk...but talked myself out of it!  Didn't have to talk very hard to convince myself!

Woody has stayed in most of the day as it has rained off and on during the day...not a good day for gardening.  He did go to the public library this morning.  It has been a bit chillier today...yesterday Woody wore shorts part of the day as it got so warm...but today he is back to wanting his fleece throw over him while he watches TV and reads.  I guess we may be in for som stormy weather in the middle of the night.  Lots of reminders and warnings coming from the weatherfolk this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment