Saturday, April 20, 2019

Celebrating Both Late and Early!


I couldn't decide if we were celebrating Melany's birthday late or Easter and Mother's Day early...I guess you can say we did all three!  Melany and Erin came for a short visit today.  Melany brought my Mother's Day present...so definitely Mother's Day early.  And, we can say our lunch was for both Melany's birthday and for Easter!  Lots covered in one day.  I will confess to not getting out my camera so didn't capture our visit that way.  But we did have a good time visiting and eating and then visiting some more.  Erin got to love on Esther's cats, as did Melany.

Woody went to the library prior to Melany and Erin getting here.  It rained off and on all day.  I "think" that the rain has finally moved on...but left us quite damp and chilly.  It has gotten cool enough that the heat is back to running.  It is supposed to start warming back up again tomorrow.

Wishing everyone a blessed Resurrection Sunday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment