Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Just a Shell of Its Former Self!

As you can see this barn has seen better days. The next time we pass by it may be just a pile of wood.  It was a good size barn at one time.  It still shelters an old blue truck...perhaps said truck has seen better days, too...wonder if it is condition to be driven out of its lean-to?

It has been a busy day. I continued to clean house.  The dining room is clean and I did a little cleaning in the kitchen.  I won't do much in the kitchen until I am through with all my cooking.  I cooked chicken for our supper.  And, started to do a little pre cooking for our luncheon on Friday.  We have homemade croutons...think that I might need to prepare a few more items!  Woody ran an errand this morning and stopped to get a haircut while he was out.  After lunch I headed off to get my hair cut. I guess it was a hair cutting day for us.  Just before I came upstairs to blog, I was figuring out what dishes I would need for Friday.  Some of what I need is already packed for the kitchen renovation.  I have started unpacking the items I need.  I'm glad that I was detailed in what is in each box.  I haven't had any trouble locating what I need and I will just repack them after the luncheon!

No comments:

Post a Comment