Saturday, April 27, 2019

Simply Saturday

Woody went to the library this morning and then made a trip to Lowe's to get some seeds to plant.  He has spent a lot of time in the yard today...mowing, weeding, planting seeds, watering, etc.  for his breaks he comes in and reads or watches TV.

I have been putting and throwing things away...put away a few more things, as in packing them up till after the kitchen renovation and throwing away papers, etc. that had accumulated on my sewing table and next to my chair.  Found some old letters in a drawer that I read and then threw away.  I also put away some sewing things.  I had been planning to make a pair of pants, but since they were corduroy and I hadn't gotten them cut out, I decided to put the fabric back for another time when it would be more conducive to sewing and then wearing corduroy!  I continue to look at appliances trying to decide just which ones I want...guess I can keep on looking since I can't get the price quotes yet!  I continue to analyze paint color chips for the kitchen.  So just in sort of a "treading water" mode at the
moment for the kitchen...main hold up on my part is making a definite decision on the appliances.
Once I tell the contractor what I have chosen then the ball is back in his court.  I also finished another book today and took a couple of pictures of flowers growing in our gardens.  Oh, and I put away the load of clothes I washed!  So for my part of the day it has been a rather quiet stay-at-home kind of
day...definitely not an exciting day...but a pleasant one.

No comments:

Post a Comment