Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Soup's On!


Tonight's title let's you know that we will eat on Friday when our friends are here for lunch.  I made two kinds of soup today.  The "cooking" that's left to do is prepare salad bar items.  "Things" are coming together!

Woody did a mid-week shopping trip to mainly get produce that we need for the salad bar.  While he shopped I put together one of the soup recipe recipes.  I had that done before noon and then headed to the church to work on the library with Donna.  We did maintenance and made some decisions for a book order.  I should stop and do that after I blog so we will have new books to work on next week.

Woody also worked in the year/gardens for a while today.  This afternoon he made two hospital visits to see friends in his Deacon Family group.  While he was at the hospital I got underway with the second soup.

We "scrounged" for supper...needed to finish up some leftovers so we would have more room in the refrigerator!  I have the kitchen cleaned up from my cooking spree today.  Think that we are ready to settle in for the rest of the night...Woody is watching TV and reading.  I think that I am ready to sit!  Maybe I will do that book order.

No comments:

Post a Comment