Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Tulips are Blooming

 Woody came in from working in the gardens telling me that today was a tulip-picture-taking day.  So I obliged and went out and took a few pictures.  They are pretty...but pretty for such a short time.  At least they bloomed when the sun was shining rather than when it was pouring down rain!

Woody worked quite a while in the gardens again today...sort of an endless job...and not an easy job with poison ivy on the backs of his hands!

I had school this morning...a usual Wednesday of school.  I think that we may have had a first today...Joseph came over to school by himself!  Usually either his mom or a sibling walks over with him.  Elijah drew his Africa picture with colored pencils for part of his long time and then did a science experiment.  I think that Esther got them all thinking rhinos with her picture yesterday.  Elijah brought his phone over and opened up a picture of a rhino that he took.



This afternoon I worked a little more getting the bathroom ready to be painted.  I vacuumed the floor, the walls, and the ceiling and got Nathan to take the mirror off the wall.  I guess the walls are ready to be washed off now...slowly but surely the job is going forth!  A book order for the church library arrived in the mail so I did the first steps on them before I take them in to be worked on tomorrow.  

We have had another very warm day.  I guess it may have climbed into the 80's today.  Once again, I think that Woody actually got quite warm. He even said that he was about ready to get out his shorts!  

No comments:

Post a Comment