Saturday, April 6, 2019

Saturday Summary


The summary of my Saturday = did as little as possible!  I did manage to get all dishes from our lunch back where they belong...either in kitchen cabinet of box they had been packed away in.  I have read and rested.  I guess you could say I had an "R & R" day!

Woody, on the other hand, had a pretty active day.  He went to the library, ran an errand for us and for Kathy and Nathan, and ran errands with his friend.  On top of that he spent a lot of time out in the yard working on cleaning up the gardens.  Woody is dealing with poison ivy or oak or something on the backs of his hands.  He has tried a different medication/treatment today. 

We are enjoying the leftovers from yesterday's lunch...I had soup for lunch and then a salad for supper.  Woody had salad for lunch and soup for supper!  

No comments:

Post a Comment