Friday, April 26, 2019

Definitely Friday




Woody headed off fairly early and did our weekly grocery shopping.  He got home while Abigail was having her Home Ec time.  So I waited to put away groceries till she finished her time.  Today we made a quilt sandwich from the backing, batting and pieced top and then we pinned it.  Her next time for Home Ec she will begin the machine quilting.  Shortly after Woody got home from our shopping errand, he headed back out the door to run errands with his friend who has no transportation.  he got back well after noon so ate a very late lunch,  

After Abigail finished with her class time, I went out to the back patio and cut some oregano to dry as my oregano supply was running low.  Isaac and Joseph were out swinging in their back yard and asked what I was doing.  I invited them to come help if they wanted to work with centrifugal force again today!  They trotted right along with me and they were great helps as they remembered the routine from yesterday. 

I decided to call the appliance salesman since I hadn't heard from him, but he hasn't gotten the new price list yet.  I told him that I wanted it so I could make the decision over the weekend so I could tell the contractor on Monday which appliances we were going to go with.  He said that he would try to call them again.  I'm beginning to wonder if they may lose a sale!  Seems that they could quote him prices over the phone for the four that I am interested in!  But he didn't call back.  Woody said that since they don't know the prices that the appliances must be free!!!

It has been a pretty day...a bit breezy, but still pretty.  Tonight's photos show the wooden holder that Nathan built for Woody to hang the upside-down planters for tomato plants.  Abigail gave these 
upside-down planters to Goosey (Woody) for Christmas.  They are pretty heavy once the dirt is in them so Woody needed something sturdy to hang them from.  He and Nathan are thinking of using the post to let something like a cucumber plant climb.

No comments:

Post a Comment