Wednesday, May 1, 2019

It's May! It's May!


May has arrived!  It has been quite a warm day—into the upper 80's.  It has been breezy...thinking about blowing in some rain and perhaps storms over the next couple of days.

Woody mowed first thing this morning.  I got the call from the appliance store so everything is go for the appliances that I chose.  All their prices came in lower than Lowe's...so I was right trying to stick with them!  After his call, I gathered up my kitchen renovation notebook and Woody and I headed down the road a bit to the flooring store.  I chose what I liked best for the flooring...that I thought looked best with the cabinets, countertops and paint colors...so another part of the renovation that depended on a choice from me has been done.  The contractor now has the information about the appliances and about my floor choice and I have told him that the ball is back in his court now!  At least the kitchen is starting to take shape in my mind.  I can start picturing what it's going to look like.

Woody got a call from Dr. Wyman this afternoon.  Dr. Wyman doesn't want us to cancel Woody's end of July appointment because some of the lymph nodes still don't look just right...again...these are on the leg that he had the surgery and infection so we still think that is why they are enlarged..or whatever.  We will just wait till July and see what they look like then.

No comments:

Post a Comment