Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Busy Continues

Here's a picture of Nathan and Kathy and family taken on Mother's Day.  

We are about to head off to the ball park.  Both Joy and Esther have games tonight at the same time.  Their fields are close to each other so we can go back and forth between the two games.  I decided to go on and blog before going.

Woody managed to get the lawnmower going to mow as much as the mower will allow for one day.  I had school.  Today was Esther's long time.  She painted and while she painted I looked through a few other tubs...at least I didn't find anything broken today.

I got back the prints for the kitchen after the remeasuring took place last week. I have sent them back
approved with one question asked.  I'm ready...hope that they are too!

After lunch, Woody and I went plant shopping...hoping to find some after-Mother's Day bargains.  Those bargains didn't seem to be out there yet.  We did find to plants that we rescued from the back of Lowe's that were bargains.  And, found a couple of others that we got.

I cooked a rack of ribs for supper tonight.  I made them with a rub of many herbs and spices so that Woody could have them since they are salt free.  They really did taste good!


No comments:

Post a Comment